Composite Bearing (Steel Backed PTFE Coated Bronze)
1. The MP10 composite bearing is made from steel backed PTFE coated bronze. It adopts high-quality low-carbon steel as its base plate. Its middle part is sintered with a porous spherical copper powder layer. Surface of the metallic bearing utilizes PTFE-based wear-resistant lubricant as a bearing working layer. The lubricant has superb mechanical load-carrying capacity. The copper powder layer can timely transfer heat produced in bearing operation process, while simultaneously improving the binding strength of plastic layer and base plate.
2. PTFE design is suitable for use in completely dry friction state. Diversified materials have been developed in accordance with the durability, lubrication condition, and the coefficient of friction. Regardless of external lubrication or no lubrication, PTFE metal composite material of the MP10 composite bearing can offer the best performance within the widest range of load, speed and temperature.
3. This product adopts simplified oil supply design. With high reliability and durability, it can effectively reduce maintenance cost and time. Due to low friction coefficient and strong wear resistance, its service life is greatly extended. In addition, this product is a perfect combination of metal and polymer, thus providing superb self-lubricating property. The steel-backed bearing is highly resistant to corrosion. It is widely applied in the printing machinery, textile machinery, tobacco machinery, and the fitness equipment, etc.
1. Little or no lubrication allows the composite bearing to be ideal for use when it is difficult to refuel. Also, maintenance is not needed.
2. Superb wear-resisting property, low friction coefficient, and long service life
3. With moderate elastoplasticity, this product allows stress to be well distributed on a wide contact surface. Its load-carrying capacity is enormously improved. .
4. There is little difference between dynamic and static coefficient of friction, which can eliminate low-speed crawling to guarantee mechanical working accuracy.
5. The composite bearing allows machinery to reduce shock and noise. It can prevent pollution and also improve the working environment.
6. Formation of transferred film in operation allows the grinding axle to be well protected.
7. Our product has a low demand for the hardness of a grinding axle, which helps lower the cost and processing difficulty of related spare parts.
8. Thin wall, light weight, and decreased mechanical volume
Structural Style of Available Products
1. Standard products include the bushings, flanged bushes, thrust washers, and the slide plates.
2. Non-standard products can be made in compliance with the drawings offered by customers.
1. Agricultural Machinery
The agricultural bearing can be used in the tractor, combine harvester, crop sprayer, bulldozer, and the land leveler, etc.
2. Automotive Industry
This product is proper for use in the power steering pump, steering-gear thrust washer, disc brake, shock absorber, door hinge, rain scraper, chair angle regulator, air valve, and the electromagnetic valve, among others.
3. Office Machinery
Copiers, fax machines, printers, mail processor, etc
4. Hydraulic Components and Valves
Gear pump, plunger pump, vane pump, ball valve, butterfly damper, gas cylinder, oil cylinder, and other hydraulic components, among others.
5. Household Appliances
Refrigerators, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines, washing machines, microwave ovens, fitness equipment, and more.
6. Other logistics machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, port machinery, mining machinery, and forestry machinery, etc.